Oklahoma Panhandle State University
OPSU Aggie Cheerleading & Tryout Registration
By submitting this application I certify that the information entered above is correct and I understand and acknowledge the following:
- My academic standing and GPA will be verified by the cheerleading coach. I must have at least a 2.0 GPA or have been accepted to OPSU. I must not be on academic or disciplinary probation. Any of the above may disqualify me from trying out for a position on the OPSU Aggie Cheerleading Team.
- If selected, I understand I must have at least a 2.0 GPA to receive any scholarship money for being an Aggie Cheerleader.
- If selected, I understand that I am required to have a physical performed prior to the 2010-2011 school year. I also understand that I must provide proof of insurance at the time of tryout registration in order to be eligible to participate in tryouts.
- If selected, I will attend all scheduled practices, classes, performances, summer camp, fundraisers, and other designated functions/duties assigned by the coach.
- I agree to follow all safety guidelines deemed necessary by the coach.
I understand and accept that failure to meet any of the above items will result in my disqualification from consideration/participation. I also agree that, if selected, I will fully abide by the OPSU Aggie Cheerleading Team rules and regulations both stated and not stated in the contract.
I accept and understand that the decision of the coach and those judging the tryouts will be final.
All applications submitted online must be signed at tryouts. Applicants under the age of 18 need a parent/guardian signature and should print this page upon completion. Those may be sent by mail to:
Amber Fesmire PO Box 430 Goodwell, OK 73939