OPSU complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974; therefore, students must request transcripts in writing.
- Transcripts are available in the Registrar’s Office during normal business hours.
- Transcripts do not show the current semester of enrollment until after grades are rolled at the end of each semester.
- All holds must be cleared for any transcripts to be released. The standard processing time for transcripts is 24-48 hours after the completed transcript request is received. The process may be delayed during peak times in the semester.
- OPSU does not charge for official transcripts; however, OPSU does limit orders to 1 transcript request per day with a limit 10 transcripts per request.
- OPSU does not provide any type of expedited shipping.
How to Request an Official Transcript
- Students who were here Fall 2016 and forward may order transcripts online via SSB:
To order transcripts online via SSB:
- Go to my.opsu.edu (login with Aggie Access Credentials)
- Select the Self Service Icon
- Select the Student tab
- Select Request Printed Transcript
- Complete the steps
- If you have holds, you must have them all cleared before you can order a transcript through SSB
- To Check on the status of your transcript request, select View Status of Transcript Requests
- Students who were here before Fall 2016 and do not have any enrollment beyond Summer 2016.
- To request a transcript, complete the OPSU transcript request form which is available here:
Transcript Request Form PDF
- You may mail the transcript request to:
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 430
Goodwell, OK 73939
- Or you may scan and email the request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you may fax the transcript request to: (580) 349-1371