Oklahoma Panhandle State University
Tuition and Cost Estimator
Please make your choices on the left to obtain an estimate.
To be eligible for Married Student Housing, You must meet one of the following conditions:
- Student 25 years or older
- Student with custody of a child
To be eligible for the Non-Resident Waiver, You must meet the following conditions:
- Complete 2 spring, fall or combination of spring and fall semesters at OPSU
- Bursar office balance must be $0.00
- GPA must be 3.0 or higher
Actual tuition may differ from estimated. OPSU reserves the right to change prices without notice. Some classes may have additional fees, require purchase of additional books, or purchase of materials.
10% tuition required, by set date each term, to confirm enrollment.
Online classes are an additional $100 each