Oklahoma Panhandle State University
Testing and Application Deadlines
The following are important dates for completion of required testing and application deadlines.
- All testing for SAT/ACT and TOEFL/IELTS must be completed and score reports received by July 1st for August admission or Dec. 1st for January admission. Oklahoma Panhandle State University’s school code is 6571.
- Application deadlines are June 15th for August admission and Oct. 15th for January admission. Click here to get admission requirements!
If you have been accepted to OPSU and were issued an I-20 in the past, you may email email@example.com to defer admission. You must submit a new financial guarantee and bank statement if you applied over one year ago in order to defer admission to the next semester. You can download the financial guarantee form here.
Admittance & Obtaining an F-1 Visa
- Submit all the materials indicated in the Admission Requirements.
- Receive an Acceptance Package from the International Students Office, which includes the I-20 form necessary to apply for the F-1 Student Visa, an acceptance letter, and other important information.
- You should pay the $200 SEVIS fee before you go to your visa interview at a United States embassy or consulate. Click here if you need help with this step!
- You will then need to obtain an F-1 Student Visa to enter the United States. You must apply for the visa in your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Visa procedures vary slightly from one consulate or embassy to another. Check with the office where you will apply to determine exactly what supporting documentation will be required of you. Find the location of the U.S. embassy or consulate nearest you .
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you apply for your visa months in advance as it is a time-consuming process. Contact the International Students Office for more information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 580-349-1314. Applications will be processed upon receipt. When submitting your applications, you should keep in mind mailing time and the time required applying for student visas.