Oklahoma Panhandle State University
Students who need help with study skills, coping with the stress of balancing college, work, and a personal life, personal counseling, or who are in a crisis situation can request help by contacting the Counseling Center. Confidentiality is of utmost importance. When necessary, referrals will be made to appropriate off-campus agencies.
Informational and self-help pamphlets about a variety of issues affecting students today are also available. OPSU is also involved in sponsoring special campus events and screenings targeted toward specific social issues such as eating disorder, alcohol use, depression, and violence.
Free Anonymous Screening for:
- Mental Health - Depression, Bi-polar Disorder, PTSD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Alcohol Use Disorders
- Student Counseling and Resource Services- University of Chicago
- Student Self-Help Pamphlets (Alcohol & Substance Abuse, Depression, Stress, etc.)
Eating Disorders: Is Food a Problem?
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Eating Disorders: Mirror-Mirror
- Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center
- College Drinking Prevention
- Join Together
- Facts on Tap: Alcohol and Your College Experience
- Alcohol and Student Life
- Alcohol Anonymous
- Depression - Information and Treatment
- Depression Screening Quiz
- National Institute of Mental Health